Welcome to Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club
Beautifully carved from Florida’s rich landscape, Heritage Isles is everything Florida golf was meant to be. Architects, Gordon G. Lewis and Jed Azinger, dedicated themselves to preserving the land’s rustic beauty to combine a course that is not only challenging but extremely enjoyable. The course sets itself apart as it maintains an untouched glory. through the preservation of 15 acres of natural wetlands and a thriving animal population.
Heritage Isles captures the true essence of Florida. The course is surrounded by native wildlife, tranquil ponds, and a cascading backdrop of Cypress trees.
- Congratulations Rick Bradshaw on your 2015 PGA North Florida Section awards!
- We have recently added a blog to highlight Rick’s tips and other golf related information. Check it out here.
- Heritage Isles has the only driving range in the New Tampa Area. Come practice your game.
- We now have senior tees measuring 5033 yards. Check out the scorecard.
- Sign up now for a golf league here.
Don’t be left without a day to play!
Call Bob Cunningham at 813-907-8607 for more information!
|Every Wednesday||7pm – 9pm||Team Trivia – Presented by Covert Ops Productions||Team Trivia|
|February 28, 2015||10am – 2pm||Demo Day – Callaway||Open to public, call 813-907-7447 to reserve a fitting.|
|March 7, 2015||10am – 2pm||Demo Day – Cobra||Open to public, call 813-907-7447 to reserve a fitting.|
|March 21, 2015||9am||2 Person Scramble Spring Tournament||Sign up here or call 813-907-7447.|
|starts March 27, 2015 (every Friday)||5pm||League – 2 Person Scramble 9 Holes||Sign up here or call 813-907-7447.|
For more events, check out the calendar.